Tonight will go down as the most important night of Trump’s run for president. Supporters, haters, and the undecided will be watching tonight.
The TV ratings will be off the charts. I’m guessing tonight will be the most watched Convention of all time, and Trump can thank Ted Cruz for the bump.
If he plays his cards correctly he could win the election. But polls show he needs a lift this evening. To get that lift there are 7-things Trump must, and must not, mention during his speech.
1. HE MUST NOT REFERENCE TED CRUZ. He must bury Cruz and what he did last night by making Cruz irrelevant. If he mentions Cruz he lowers himself to Cruz’s level. If he blows it off he shows America that he is a true leader.
2. HE MUST ADDRESS THE ISSUES FACING WOMEN. He must mention some of the issues specifically and promise to help women thrive.
3. HE MUST TALK ABOUT UNITING AMERICANS without bashing Obama and Hillary.
4. HE MUST TALK ABOUT KEEPING AMERICANS SAFE by strengthening the military, destroying ISIS, and improving the immigration system. This includes ending illegal immigration as we know it.
5. HE MUST TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH HE LOVES AMERICA and that he WOULD DIE for this country.
6. HE MUST NOT BRAG ABOUT HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS. He must talk about his business successes and how his experience in business will help him revive the economy. He must be humble about how he built his companies with the help of his children, and talented executives both men and women. In other words, he surrounds himself with the best of the best and the results show. This will help people believe that he will surround himself with the best cabinet members.
7. HE MUST EXPRESS THAT DESPITE HIS RICHES, HE UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF ALL AMERICANS. And that he will help all people to live the American dream. And that is how to make America great again.