“In the next five years, without changes to our autopilot visa dispensations, the U.S. will permanently resettle a Muslim population larger than the entire population of Washington D.C.,” reports Breitbart.
According to a report just released two weeks ago, green cards to Middle Easterners is surging, and the top three countries on the report are Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan. Undisputable facts regarding Muslim immigration to the United States are given below:
- 99% of all Afghanistan Muslims support sharia law as the official law.
- The U.S. admitted nearly 30,000 Afghan migrants into the U.S. on green cards between 2001-2013.
- In all, the U.S. received 1.5 MILLION Muslim immigrants between 2001-2013.
- Based on the newly released report, in 2014 green cards issued to Afghan migrants increased by 379 PERCENT.
- In 2014, green cards to all Middle Eastern countries increased by 32 PERCENT.
Hillary Clinton has given assurance these numbers will escalate if she is elected – with at least 730,000 new, permanent Muslim immigrants to be admitted to the U.S. within her first term alone, according to minimum numbers she has released.
Green card migrants are given lifetime resettlement privileges by the U.S., including work permits, access to all welfare benefits and the right to become voting citizens.
According to data from the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 91.4 percent of recent refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps and 68.3 percent of recent refugees from the Middle East are on cash welfare.
The Tampa Tribune reported that many of these Muslim refugees are carving out their own Muslim communities within Florida (similar to what refugees have done in Dearborn and Minneapolis): “Many of the refugees finding homes in the Tampa Bay area are Muslim because the region has an established Muslim community.